I MISS YOU ♥






Ehem ehem, who's that guy? Hehe well let me introduce him. His name is Amirul bin Mustafa and I love him so much. Baby you light up my world like nobody else~ *ni nak start nyanyi ni, haha.
Lamanya tak update blog yang comel ni. Hihi. Oh before that, hai hey hello dear readers! Hee, really miss this blog, dah berhabuk dah since dah lama update. Hewhew kay let's begin~






Baby baby baby. Ahahaha. Sekarang ni kita dah 11 month bersama kan? Next month dah 12 month. Oh my gosh, time flies so fast! Unbelievable. Whatever it is, I love you so strong, no one can separate us. I love you with all my heart. Boleh tak lupakan pasal kejadian that day? Hmm. You know right. I kan memang jenis yang ikut sangat perasaan. Dah nama pun perempuan kan kan. I miss our moment together. Even we're in a long distance, I hope that it won't stop us from being together. I know I've done so many mistakes to you. So please forgive me k sayang? Hee. You're being so so sweet this lately. Hee. That's makes me always happy with you. I miss everything about you, dear. Your laughter and especially Rrrrrr! Hihihi. Takpe takpe, ni rahsia kita okay? Hehehe. Eeeee, comelnyaa! Haha thanks a lot sayang cause bertahan dengan perangai I yang mengada-ngada and so on ni tau tau. Haish I love you lah!! ♥ 




Banyak lagi I nak cakap ni sayang. Later i sambung okay. Hihihi. Muah kanan muah kiri :* ♥ ♥